straight homoz (AZZHOODIE)

AWW$HEEET

Not shitting on the parade, but it's a different experience when your balls deep on the ground. Going into combat is like the Superbowl, Stanley cup, and an adrenaline rush so intense, you'll never be able to recreate it. If you're in the US Military in this day in age, and have fears/doubts/don't want to go overseas, you're in the wrong business. I'll keep the rest of my $.02 to myself.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not shitting on the parade, but it's a different experience when your balls deep on the ground. Going into combat is like the Superbowl, Stanley cup, and an adrenaline rush so intense, you'll never be able to recreate it. If you're in the US Military in this day in age, and have fears/doubts/don't want to go overseas, you're in the wrong business. I'll keep the rest of my $.02 to myself.

+(big number)

:)

*DELETED*

This is going into territory I don't want to remember.

Werd. I'm sure everyone has their share of stories. There's tons of shit I personally would love to forget, but it serves its purpose to remind me, shit could always be worse. It makes me laugh that we have this generation growing up on COD and these Battefield games, yet they believe they know what it's like to engage a target and neutralize it. Different story when behind the weapon sending the round/rounds into that target.

To prove a point, those that have done it, understand. Those that have done, wouldn't think twice to do it again IF NEEDED.

Some bitch posted on Facebook "Now that the war is over, I'm thinking about joining the Air Force! The conditions are finally right... New Year, New Me!"

I lol'd.

:dumb:

Joining the armed forces is not like joining a fucking gym, you can't quit when it gets hard, and your failure could cost others big.

Someone should punch that cunt in her mouth and bring her back to earth.