UFC 141

wagner

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Johny Hendricks

This fight will be slow paced filled with John Fitch molesting another person. Fitch will win this but it might be a great fight to go to the bathroom or order another drink.

Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Donald Cerrone

This is going to look like a couple of ADD kids on meth kicking the crap out of each other. Diaz is a bitch just like his brother and will be sure to complain about something. Cerrone is nasty on his feet, can take a beating, fights dirty, and will try to throw submissions from anywhere.

I like Cerrone in this fight with a nice submission.

Heavyweight bout: Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem

Simple fight right here, Overeem stays on his feet he wins, Lesnar takes him down and he will get his face beat in.

I am picking Overeem just because his roid use and kick boxing is on another level.

ill be interested to see how he looks. i was unimpressed last time. watching alistair in K1 or whatever, dude is a beast.

Yeah, Overeem is a certifed bad ass. Watch his old fights in PRIDE before he started roids. He claims to have gained 45 pounds of muscle "naturally"....

Yeah, Overeem is a certifed bad ass. Watch his old fights in PRIDE before he started roids. He claims to have gained 45 pounds of muscle "naturally"....

If you look on the internet you can find a pic of Brock as a freshman in college before he started "bulking" up.

I would have to agree that if Brock takes him to the ground he will have the advantage. However Brock has shown that if you punch him in the face a few times he will fold over into a ball and cover up.

There is only one fight I wanna see and that is the Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem fight. Other than that, I don't care much about this card.

yeah, i am kinda pissed with the UFC. why not take the unstoppables and make them fight? dana is a tard. shit i would like to see:

john bones vs silva

silva vs gsp

john bones vs gsp

if these faggots are too worried about their belts, make em fight catch weight.

other shit i would like to see:

brock vs. shane again

overeem vs shane

shane vs ben rothwell

yeah, i am kinda pissed with the UFC. why not take the unstoppables and make them fight? dana is a tard. shit i would like to see:

john bones vs silva

silva vs gsp

john bones vs gsp

if these faggots are too worried about their belts, make em fight catch weight.

other shit i would like to see:

brock vs. shane again

overeem vs shane

shane vs ben rothwell

GSP is out for a while, tore his ACL.

You won't see these other fights for a while. Jones still needs to clean out 205, but that won't take long.

After GSP comes back, wins his belt back again you might see some of these fights.

GSP is out for a while, tore his ACL.

You won't see these other fights for a while. Jones still needs to clean out 205, but that won't take long.

After GSP comes back, wins his belt back again you might see some of these fights.

I just feel like theyve been on the table for awhile and they've never materialized.

I just feel like theyve been on the table for awhile and they've never materialized.

I think the UFC is kind of gun shy about these "super fights" because of what has happend in the past. Look at the BJ Penn vs GSP fights or BJ Penn vs Matt Hughes.

They really are never good fights and someone gets their face beat in. If the UFC has really caught heat for these in the past because they don't live up to the billing. You have to remember this is a business.

I think the UFC is kind of gun shy about these "super fights" because of what has happend in the past. Look at the BJ Penn vs GSP fights or BJ Penn vs Matt Hughes.

They really are never good fights and someone gets their face beat in. If the UFC has really caught heat for these in the past because they don't live up to the billing. You have to remember this is a business.

I understand. But at some point, UFC support/viewership will wane, and Dana will have to pull the trigger and get these fights together.

I will say, I was way more interested in UFC a few yrs ago vs now. Every card used to have something great on it, now I feel like they are just mediocre.

On that note, if you have HDnet, there are some disgusting kickboxing/mma fights that they show all over the world, really late at night. Some of these dudes fight like its the only thing left in the world. Makes me want to fire up a bowl of pad thai, a bottle of jack daniels and just sit there and watch for hours.

Kinda amazing. Plus they train affliction, but that is neither here nor there.

UFC has no competition, they can feed you whatever bullshit card they want and you will like it. What other option do you have if you're a fan of MMA? Me and my buddy was just talking about this yesterday, we both agree that the cards have been kind of weak and they need to get GSP/Silva out of the way already, give the fans what they want. I have also heard rumblings that Dana would like Jones to eventually become a heavy weight?!

UFC has no competition, they can feed you whatever bullshit card they want and you will like it. What other option do you have if you're a fan of MMA? Me and my buddy was just talking about this yesterday, we both agree that the cards have been kind of weak and they need to get GSP/Silva out of the way already, give the fans what they want. I have also heard rumblings that Dana would like Jones to eventually become a heavy weight?!

The thing to remember is the UFC has changed a lot in the past few years. Just about everybody they bring on now is top level, or they get cut. Have you seen some of the fights in non-UFC promotions?

I like the lighter weight fighers, they can trade shots more since there is less KO power there.

Wait until they add the 125 pound class. You will see some crazy fights there.

I have been to both UFC and WEC fights and the WEC fights were better. Now that they have the WEC classes rolled into the UFC you can get the best of both worlds.

The thing to remember is the UFC has changed a lot in the past few years. Just about everybody they bring on now is top level, or they get cut. Have you seen some of the fights in non-UFC promotions?

I like the lighter weight fighers, they can trade shots more since there is less KO power there.

Wait until they add the 125 pound class. You will see some crazy fights there.

I have been to both UFC and WEC fights and the WEC fights were better. Now that they have the WEC classes rolled into the UFC you can get the best of both worlds.

Sometimes getting all of the best fighters in one fight doesn't amount to shit, like you said earlier. Lots of stalemates, boring fights, machida-esqe mexican standoffs, etc.

Shittier fighting leagues are more interesting because there are mismatches in talent, and that can create some interesting fights.

Sometimes getting all of the best fighters in one fight doesn't amount to shit, like you said earlier. Lots of stalemates, boring fights, machida-esqe mexican standoffs, etc.

Shittier fighting leagues are more interesting because there are mismatches in talent, and that can create some interesting fights.

I like seeing a good strategic fight. GSP is a great example of a fighter who fights smart and can be boring to watch.

You want to see a wildman someone like Chris Lieben, Clay Guida, or Tank Abbot. Those guys have one setting, fuck you up.

Thats the type of fighting I want to watch honestly lol. I don't want to see 2 guys dancing around before throwing a few punches or kicks, save that shit for a karate tournament. I want to see 2 dudes in a steel cage with 1 mission, knock the other guys head off!

I agree that the lighterweight guys usually do have better fights. They go in there and absolutly beat the shit out of each other haha.

Diaz a pound over weight! Guess he needs to stop smoking pot with his brother, talkin trash, and maybe worry about making weight?

Brock weighed in at 266 and walked off stage after the stare down. Overeem is calling his own shot, said he will finish Brock in 2 rounds or less.