FastSupra

dover

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone change this kids name to nick hogan please? Its already page 4 and the kids nowhere to be found. Seems like hes going to be a little bitch and not post.

Not that I am defending this kid, but if I had Dover freaking out on me, I would not post either.

Add in the fact that everybody piling on and I really don't blame him.

Funny thing, most of the people talking shit on the internet in here will not say shit to this kid in person.

I am going to be nice, give him the benifit of the doubt, and see if he has changed. Maybe Dover scared him straight? All that shoulder shrugging and pacing is intense.

Not that I am defending this kid, but if I had Dover freaking out on me, I would not post either.

Funny thing, most of the people talking shit on the internet in here will not say shit to this kid in person.

I am going to be nice, give him the benifit of the doubt, and see if he has changed. Maybe Dover scared him straight? All that shoulder shrugging and pacing is intense.

I have already talked lots of shit to this kid irl and plan to do it again

:gabe:

This dude makes me lol. Making fun of a v6 mustang that some one prolly bought for a dd while he is driving a tt supra with mods that can't even beat a 4.6 gt.

If your still on here kid, since you think your car is so fast, why don't you race my v6?

I will race your v6, I don't even have a turbo

i don't know what your beef is with him Dover but i have never had a problem with him. All i know is he got pulled over in his dads GT and laughed about it. I have seen him a few times at PPC and then at that car show in New Albany that he helps put on. Seems harmless, but just likes to rev the fuck out of cars.

i don't know what your beef is with him Dover but i have never had a problem with him. All i know is he got pulled over in his dads GT and laughed about it. I have seen him a few times at PPC and then at that car show in New Albany that he helps put on. Seems harmless, but just likes to rev the fuck out of cars.

I think I spelled it out quite clearly in my original post. I mean I guess it's easy for you to relate to another rich dummy. :gabe:

I asked him to come on here and explain himself... so far nothing. I even PM'd him, he responded with he couldn't reply cause it was locked in the over. I told him to look at the rest of the forum he can find it.

I think I spelled it out quite clearly in my original post. I mean I guess it's easy for you to relate to another rich dummy. :gabe:

I asked him to come on here and explain himself... so far nothing. I even PM'd him, he responded with he couldn't reply cause it was locked in the over. I told him to look at the rest of the forum he can find it.

Nail, this is head. Nice to meet you.

HEAVENS TO BETSY!!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/bdsea8.png