FastSupra

dover

Remember me? No I'll give you one guess. We had quite some words this year at HD. You and your pussy friends didn't want to do nothing. You would come in acting like a hardass get run down, sit in your corner like a bitch with your little kids, then leave the parking lot like a bat out of hell. Keep that shit up next year and you will learn your lesson real quick.

I see you have the balls now to come on to CR and your bring your daddy funded bullshit here too. I just want to allow you the opportunity to make a case here as to why I should keep you here? About 6 times last year you came out with your squad of high school fucks and made a whole bunch of noise driving like an asshole in the parking lot, revving at people, and talking about shit you don't know a god damn thing about. It would just be safe to say you are about as worthless as a dead homeless cracked out whore on the side of the street.

Please prove me wrong.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

buttfuckery is going to happen. supra owners are mostly the same. BIG FUCKING NUMBERS ON THE DYNO. ittybitty street/ track proof

LOL

you know what the difference is between a 700 hp supra and a 1000 hp supra in a 1/4 mile?

about 7 tenths. lol