Hey guy's (Hollow Point Racing)

royalgixxer

Hey guy's, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I own Hollow Point Racing. I sell all kinds of motorcycle parts, mainly racing but many transfer to the street as well. Basicly anything from race bodywork to race tire's.

Here is a little background on me: I was born in cincinnati and grew up mainly in Mt. Healthy Ohio untill 10th grade when I moved to Mason Ohio. After finishing high school in Mason I went into the Army That took me away from Ohio but I come back often as most of my family is there(close to Fairfield).

I now live in Tennessee with my wife and two girls. I run my business and race on the weekends in the mid-central div. of WERA. I started this business for many reasons but mainly to help my fellow racers and riders. If I can give a discount on a product (while still making profit of course) and help out with the high cost of racing, I will do it every time. However there are some products I can't do that with due to contract.

I hope to make new friends on this site and who knows, maybe I'll see you in the pits at a WERA event, or even do business with you.

welcome!! many pm's coming ur way in the future :D

I'm looking foward to it. I will do everything I can to provide the best prices and customer service available.:smile:

Also I am waiting for the sponsor info, If all goes well I will be a site sponsor.:D:burnout::flag: