Does anyone have experience with the Y in Gahanna

KennyFKINPowerz

We were members at Urban Active for a little over 2 years and I really enjoyed the facilities but I hated the way the place was run and all the BS behind the memberships and what not. We cancelled our memberships about a month before my son was born and I have not been back to the gym since Sept 2010. The wife does her workout videos 4 days a week but I can get in to those.

I went and looked at the YMCA in gahanna today and its wayyy different than UA but they offer so much more for the kids and they offer free child care while you work out, which is a big deal for us.

So does anyone have any experience with the Y?

We were members at Urban Active for a little over 2 years and I really enjoyed the facilities but I hated the way the place was run and all the BS behind the memberships and what not. We cancelled our memberships about a month before my son was born and I have not been back to the gym since Sept 2010. The wife does her workout videos 4 days a week but I can get in to those.

I went and looked at the YMCA in gahanna today and its wayyy different than UA but they offer so much more for the kids and they offer free child care while you work out, which is a big deal for us.

So does anyone have any experience with the Y?

Then do them :gabe:

Ive gone there for about 4 years...actually just got home from there. i like it. They keep kids off the work out floor as best they can (when they see them, they get em out), which is nice.

If you were there anytime from 8-930 i may have seen you

Then do them :gabe:

I know what you mean I was fucking with you because instead of saying can't you said can.

:gabe:

Ive gone there for about 4 years...actually just got home from there. i like it. They keep kids off the work out floor as best they can (when they see them, they get em out), which is nice.

If you were there anytime from 8-930 i may have seen you

I was there around 2 yesterday. It seems like a decent place. I can see how it could be hard to get to equipment if they get busy though. I am gonna try to go on the weekends and probably early afternoon, 3 or 4 days during the week.