Dear wnaplay...

phil

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil acts like this is some great news that I dont like him. He at one time acted cool with me, I considered us friends and then decided to take shots at me in a thread with another member for nothing more than his own cheap thrills. When he was called out on it he failed to show, no biggie. I have stated my dislike for him on several occassions. A man I can respect, someone being your friend I can respect, running your mouth to get cheap laughs on the internet I cannot. Phil has had issue with my brother inlaw and other issues regarding a common interest they have and decided once he realized we were related to try and bring me into it apparantly. I could care less about Phils opinion at this time, I was bothered by them when I couldnt figure out why a friend was saying stuff about me but we arent friends so why should I care. I am curious as to why you think I was talking behind your back? What you read in the mod section wasnt meant to be behind your back, it was just a statment that happened to be posted there, I will gladly say I dont like you right here, no worries.

He doesnt have to be banned on my account.

• Upvote 1

Yup, screw it. My personal laptop wasn't secured at my own house and holy shit someone else had access to it. Guess I should have been more careful with my highly classified access to the shit talking whiny drama filled garbage that happens in the Admin/Mod section. Geeze the secrets I know that float around in there. I'd tell ya guys but then I'd have to kill ya. G14 classified.

Using another members account. There are quite a few people that have been banned and deleted for the same shit. But because its Phil he gets a time out. I'm sure with a flawless ass to mouth exhibition with multiple male admins he will be back soon.

:gabe:

Using another members account. There are quite a few people that have been banned and deleted for the same shit. But because its Phil he gets a time out. I'm sure with enough ass kissing he will be back soon.

Meh.....

Use your inner RAWR!

:D

KillJoy