1988 - 1991 Honda Civic (EF) Engine, Trans, etc. - Hilliard

31rx7

I have numerous parts from a 1991 Honda Civic base model hatchback that I just purchased. *These all came with the car as spare parts, and therefore true condition is unknown.

My comments below on condition are based on what the previous owner told me.

- Complete D15B1 engine. Intake, exhaust, manifolds. *For some reason, timing belt and cover were removed. *Timing cover is missing. *I have not tried rotate the engine because of this. *Engine is supposed to run fine but burns oil. *Could be valve guides or rings. $75 SOLD

- Four (4) speed transmission. Works fine. $25

- Clutch and pressure plate. $10 SOLD

The following parts I am willing to give away with the above or will sell individually or as a lot for very cheap. *Come out to get it and make me an offer.

- Front brake calipers

- Front passenger side axle

- AC compressor, bracket, hoses.

- Rear side windows

- Complete steering column with ignition switch and key, combination switch, steering wheel, etc.

- Other miscellaneous pieces.

Everything as is, where is. *Will sell all parts listed above for $100. Come out and look and make me an offer.

Trades considered (up or down) for the following: *'

- 70' vintage stereo equipment, especially Marantz and Pioneer receivers, amps, and tuners;

- Quality turntables;

- Acoustic guitars;

- EF Civic suspension parts, specifically front control arms, front spindles, rear control arms, rear trailing arms,

- 1988 - 1991 Civic front seats in nice shape,

- 1988 - 1991 Civic hood and front fenders in nice shape.

Eager to move this stuff as it is clogging my garage. *Please call phone number below. *Located in Hilliard near Trueman Blvd. and Davidson Rd. *

Rich

sixtyone 4 5 sixtyone thirtyfour twelve

Edited by 31rx7