SR20DET S13 240SX swap and then some

EvoXbmx

I have too many projects, I voted this one out. The engine came out of a strong running S13 chassis. It was pulled because the car was smashed in the back end. Motor has a Cometic head gasket, big front mount intercooler with hard piping and an HKS blowoff valve. The clutch is an ACT and grabs hard as hell. Newer motor mounts, clutch pedal swap if you have an auto, smooth shifting 5-speed, driveshaft, new belts, megan manifold, power steering pump and lines, ecu, igniter, maf, much much more.

Here is a link to the craigslist ad, I am asking 2100.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/2789885375.html

I have brand new KYB GR2's with lowering springs, camber plates, adjustable rear upper control arms, front and rear ST sway bars, strut tower brace, and complete 3in exhaust that I am willing to include for a little more If you buy my swap

Dude, is your Impulse red? If so, I used to see it years ago parked in the street when I first moved to N Broadway. Was kicking around trying to find out who the owner was and seeing if they were interested in selling, then one day, it was just gone, and I never saw it again.

Dude, is your Impulse red? If so, I used to see it years ago parked in the street when I first moved to N Broadway. Was kicking around trying to find out who the owner was and seeing if they were interested in selling, then one day, it was just gone, and I never saw it again.

Yes, that was me, lol! I own 2. This is the second time you asked me btw;)

Not parting anything out until the engine and trans are sold. Got a ton of interest in just the block.