Man Cave junkies! Satellite and Oakley swag!!

Moto-Brian

1) I have a brand new RCA Dish set-up. Intentions were to use it in the trailer a few years ago. Since I retired and sold the big trailer, I have no need for this... Not sure what is needed, but has the dish, receiver and wires. Probably need some things, but it's brand new and has never even been hooked up...

Asking $50 obo. I have no idea what it is worth...

dsc01429k.jpg

dsc01430w.jpg

2) I have some Oakley banners. Let me rephrase that... I have 18 freakin banners. All new and rolled up. Double sided and with rivets. If you want them all, we'll work a price. These go well on Ebay. If you want one or so, price is below...

Asking $10 each... Price of a poster... NOTE: 3 are called for - 15 left!!!

dsc01425p.jpg

3) Oakley plastic Icons. These are over 3 feet long and 3D. Rare and usually only for dealers...

Asking $25 and I have TWO ONLY... ATTACK PAINTER CLAIMS 1!! The second is tentatively sold to That Dude...

dsc01428z.jpg

Edited by Desmo-Brian

Ok, list updated. I am heading to CBus today and can meet or whatever. I will take a handful of banners with me. The remaining Icon is being asked to be held by That Dude, so it is tentative.

What times are you going to be in Columbus today?