AR15 Pistol

JaronsToy

And nobody (except maybe Rick) agrees with you Jason

Actually I would NEVER own an AR15 pistol. Don't see the point. its a nice looking gun with some really nice parts, looks like a great build. But I don't understand the point. Its in that point where it wishs it was a pistol and a rifle at the same time, but its neither.

Actually I would NEVER own an AR15 pistol. Don't see the point. its a nice looking gun with some really nice parts, looks like a great build. But I don't understand the point. Its in that point where it wishs it was a pistol and a rifle at the same time, but its neither.

Exactly what i was thinking. it looks really cool but it kinda looks uncomfortable to shoot? If you do put a stock on it that would be a pretty sweet sbr.

Mike and I have had this discussion several times. AR pistol for teh ghey. What you have there is a short rifle with no butt (with you will rectify once you SBR it.)

If you want a pistol, buy a platform that was intended to be used as a pistol. Don't jerry rig a rifle to slide into the pistol classification. This will never perform as well as a real pistol. It's too heavy, the balance is wrong, and it's got the wrong cartridge for pistol usage.

Mike disagrees, they make his peter tingle.

Agreed, you dont see an AK pistol now do you