dirft events?

The_buster

Not a lot of exciting stuff in ohio.

Midwest No Star Bash looks promising though.

http://www.mmracing.biz/racetrac.jpg

ClubFR and Drift Indy present 2012 Midwest All Star Bash.

Memorial day weekend. May 26, 27. Tribute to the troops!

It will be a two day event at USAIR, people are welcome to come in on Friday night, and leave on Monday afternoon.

Camping at the track is a must, we will be allowed to camp out on the track itself.

More details soon, but save the date!

http://www.driftindy.com/events-midwest-no-star-bash-date-announced/

Not really.. I was gonna be a organizer/spectator until I get a drift car. I've watched the "drift bible" like 4 times lol. Id like to try someplace but nothing around here. And magic mountain frowns on trying to drift the go carts...something about kids on the track too...haha

Well you might need a little experience before hosting an event. I don't have a much track time under my belt, but have had a good amount of seat time regardless. I've also been following the sport for about 5 years. More so the past couple though.

Just get a cheap ass 240 and come have some fun!

Need one that will hold a rear facing carseat... :/ unless u can prove to the wife that it fits

The back seat is no smaller than my GTO was. I also have friends with small coupes who have infants fitting in the back seat. Hell the guy who used to own my GTI did it with 3the boys lol. Don't let a silly woman squeeze all of the testosterone that you may have left from you balls man. Just tell her what you are GOING to do.....:lolguy: