Senna

zeitgeist57

As a Christian, a car nut, and a man that quite frankly had one too many Tito's-on-ice, I teared up at this documentary. What an incredible movie.

Please.....if you've EVER had either 1)passion for something in your life, or 2) ever driven a car on a race course, go see this movie on Netflix.

Just watched it again when I saw it was on netflix. It had more to it than the bootlegged version I downloaded a while ago.

I picked up on something that I thought was weirdly coincidental. When he's on that one Christmas show (i think it's Brazilian) where he meets his girlfriend and she gives him a bunch of good luck kisses, she wishes him luck for '89, 90, 91, 92, 93 and then stops.

Just watched it again when I saw it was on netflix. It had more to it than the bootlegged version I downloaded a while ago.

I picked up on something that I thought was weirdly coincidental. When he's on that one Christmas show (i think it's Brazilian) where he meets his girlfriend and she gives him a bunch of good luck kisses, she wishes him luck for '89, 90, 91, 92, 93 and then stops.

spooky