408ci z06 vs. H/C/100 shot WS6 and more.

BStowers023

Okay i'll go ahead and explain myself.

#1 I did not record any of these videos, the first one was from a gopro 1080p (so not sure what you guys want?)

#2 Sorry we don't race on the light up interstate, we tend to do a lot of dig racing and that is a little scary.

#3 If you can't tell who won in each of those races you're fucking blind :dumb:

#4 I thought it was a decent video so I posted it up here, if you don't like it then don't comment on it.

• Downvote 1

Okay i'll go ahead and explain myself.

#1 I did not record any of these videos, the first one was from a gopro 1080p (so not sure what you guys want?)

#2 Sorry we don't race on the light up interstate, we tend to do a lot of dig racing and that is a little scary.

#3 If you can't tell who won in each of those races you're fucking blind :dumb:

#4 I thought it was a decent video so I posted it up here, if you don't like it then don't comment on it.

I can appreciate that you're a little peeved. I can also appreciate that there are always a ton of critics here. And I understand they aren't your videos, they weren't shot under ideal conditions, and all of that. However, try not to take things personally. People here will go out of their way to comment on something they don't like, and now that they know you don't like it when they do that then you can expect it to only get worse. :)

I can appreciate that you're a little peeved. I can also appreciate that there are always a ton of critics here. And I understand they aren't your videos, they weren't shot under ideal conditions, and all of that. However, try not to take things personally. People here will go out of their way to comment on something they don't like, and now that they know you don't like it when they do that then you can expect it to only get worse. :)

Lol, I know everyone is just fucking around I just figured I'd explain myself before this thread goes 50 pages of arguing lol. I just enjoy racing but other people enjoy recording my races so I post them when they do...I might possibly be getting some daytime runs in today with a 03/04 cobra and a GSXR so if I get those I will post them, should be better quality in the daytime :fuckyeah:

I can appreciate, that you appreciate things a lot.