Another Attack Painter review and pics of bike mods

Artmageddon

I finished the bike up a few weeks ago, and never got around to posting pics so here they are.

I had Paul(Attack Painter) put a fresh coat of paint on my tank and fenders, and was very impressed with how they turned out. The previous owner had drilled some holes in the rear fender, so I patched them up and Paul did a great job covering my work, and the tank looks brand new now.

If anyone is looking for a paint job, I think it would be pretty hard to pass up using Paul for top quality work at a fantastic price.

Flashy colors and paint just are not my style, so I just kept it black. I looked into murdering out the whole bike, but that was a bit out of my price range at the time. It's freaking hard to find parts for a cruiser that are not chrome.

Here are some before and after pics.

Mods done-

Paint job obviously.

New tires

42 to 38 tooth sprocket change and new chain

K&N air filter

Billski tailight mod--this is the part that pleases me the most, I freaking hated that lunch box looking thing that was on there before.

New bags and supports.

New pegs, pedals and stirrups, I was looking for floorboards without the bulk and the stirups are awesome. They really add a lot of comfort to the bike.

I stripped it down and did a good tune-up too.

The only thing left is maybe a new windshield. Not sure If I really like the one I bought last year, I don't think I like how it looks, I may go with a 4 point system.

I had a lot of fun doing all of this, and it feeels like a whole new bike for a not a ton of money.

Before-

Bike-b4.jpg

Stripped down-

IMG_0013.jpg

Freshly painted tank-

IMG_0029.jpg

Taillight mod-

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

Looks good!

And if you want to "Murder" it out.....Why not Powdercoat your Chrome instead of trying to buy overly Expensive replacement parts....Its about the only way to do it if you ask me.

Maybe next year, I just want to ride the rest of this season.