1994 Supra

Alex L.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the TPS is fine, then? If that's the case, always glad when it's an easy fix but still a bit funny as to why it wasn't working. ;)

There's a TPS and a sub TPS on these cars apparently, I had the sub TPS harness plugged into the regular TPS which apparently doesn't do anything.

• 1 month later...
this is awesome. What kind of HP does a build like this bring?

I'm hoping for around 1000whp on the stock bottom end, but I'll be happy with anything over the 846whp and 666lb/ft it made before. They're usually pretty stout until you make 700lb/ft with them, so it'll be close.

I'm hoping for around 1000whp on the stock bottom end, but I'll be happy with anything over the 846whp and 666lb/ft it made before. They're usually pretty stout until you make 700lb/ft with them, so it'll be close.

Why must you play with fire? Leave it be for now. 700lbft needs to be your max. If you want more HP build that spare block then retune it on an 88mm. You are going to be a sad puppy when she starts Throwing parts out.

Why must you play with fire? Leave it be for now. 700lbft needs to be your max. If you want more HP build that spare block then retune it on an 88mm. You are going to be a sad puppy when she starts Throwing parts out.

To say that it did it. I never said I'd be racing at that power level. ;)

To say that it did it. I never said I'd be racing at that power level. ;)

just adjust your rpm sync on the dyno and you can get the dyno to say whatever you want. :gabe:

It would be more impressive to just have a nice safe tune and race all year without having the car down for another 24 months due to a windowed block. Hell I don't even have a dyno sheet for my car. only the little video SP did.

just adjust your rpm sync on the dyno and you can get the dyno to say whatever you want. :gabe:

It would be more impressive to just have a nice safe tune and race all year without having the car down for another 24 months due to a windowed block. Hell I don't even have a dyno sheet for my car. only the little video SP did.

The tune will be safe and sustainable, I'd just be thrilled to make that quad-digit number to have a mantle piece. At the end of the day, what it makes, it makes. As the old adage goes, "track numbers matter, dyno numbers don't".