Gauging Interest 1998 Ford Taurus SE

Tim1647545497

Just paid off my first work vehicle. 1998 Ford Taurus Se Duratek package 24 valve DOHC. 156k on the motor, a few dings here and there. left rear shock/ strut is partially broken. It doesnt sit on the ground like most that you see. But give it a year without fixing and it probably will. Motor runs strong, but i think i might be buring a qt of oil a month. Only from the beginning of winter. The car ran perfect all summer long. Got the oil change in december and i checked it this morning and had to add a qt. After i clean it up i will try to get pics to those who are interested. Great first car for your teen. Right around tax season, perfect time for me to buy a new one and get rid of this one. Asking 1800. Pm me with any questions you might have. Once again i will send pics to those who are interested in the vehicle.

Update, i think the oil pump is getting ready to eat shit. Not completely sure, but the light flickers every now and again and its running a little rough. Full of oil, recently changed again and it didn't help much. Not sure if i want to even try to fix. Any advice would be great. Or someone want to trade for a DD to get me through the summer, im open to offers and trades.