Shop recommendation for cheap transmission fluid change

asiansensation78

Hey guys, I was planning to change the manual tranny fluid in my 2002 Mercury Cougar back in September, but unfortunately got too tied up with work and other car projects to get to it. I don't really want to lay out under my car in this cold of weather. Would you guys be able to recommend a shop in the Dublin or Hilliard area that can do the labor for cheap? I already have the fluid, and the draining/refilling process is notoriously easy for Focus/Cougar 5-speeds, just too cold/wet outside to be working on a car right now lol

Thanks in advance!

You're welcome to use the hangout if you'd like. I don't have a lift, but I have a floor jack and stands. Give me some advance notice and I'll have the shop at 65 degrees. The floor is fairly clean.

If you still need it done reasonably, I would give MD Transmission a call. They're in Delaware, though, and I realize you asked for someone closer to you.

You're welcome to use the hangout if you'd like. I don't have a lift, but I have a floor jack and stands. Give me some advance notice and I'll have the shop at 65 degrees. The floor is fairly clean.

If you still need it done reasonably, I would give MD Transmission a call. They're in Delaware, though, and I realize you asked for someone closer to you.

I may have to take you up on this. My garage heater died and I need to change either a cps or a valve cover gasket.

320 London Road, Suite 101 and 104, Delaware, Ohio 43015

in the Howald Industrial Park, Building #100

across from the intersection of London and Liberty Roads

And don't worry about transmission fluid on the floor, I have plenty of pans and dropcloths to catch the fluid. I mentioned a semi-clean floor so that you wouldn't have the idea it was mud or gravel.