Skool me on HID conversion kits

RUTAN TA1647545492

I've used the DDMtuning kits with good results. Also, personally I stick with 4500-6000k for brightest lights. Stay with 35w as those will be plenty bright and cooler temps.

As far as hookup on a bike, I got nothing.

All depends what connector you have going to the headlights....defined by the bulb #

I've worked with DDMtuning, they are O.K, nothing impressive. All HID kits are essentially the same unless you need to get ballasts to get rid of error codes.

After that you're basically at plug and play.

I have a H7 and a 9005, so im guessing my 9005 will be a plug n play and ill have to wire the H7

9005 will be easy. I can't say anything about the H7

They makes plug n' play kits for the H7 as well.

So they have adapters for H7? When I did my sister's car, she had H11s low and we had to modify the existing female plug to plug into the ballast

I posted a thread on this awhile back, ended up buying the DDM kit, it was $30 so even if it was horrible it was $30 in the end plus a lifetime warranty.

When My kit showed up I hooked everything up and looked like I had a bad ballast. I tried the ballast on both sides of the car and it worked on neither. In their trouble shooting before you send the parts back they ask you to reverse the polarity to double check everything before you send it back and sure enough the ballast actually worked when I did that.

They've been on the car for a few months and fire up every single time first try even in the cold. I'd say in just the few months of use if they crap out now I suppose they've ben worth $30 in the end.