Slowmo broken into 1/21/12 **REWARD**

Dumpheezy.

Hey guys and gals of ColumbusRacing. Slowmotion Motorsports had an unfortunate break-in this last weekend. A fully built B18C1 (ls crank/rods ctr pistons and fully built head with Skunk2 P1 cams and supertech valvetrain) and a fully built 2jZ bottom end (pauter rods / wiseco pistons) as well as a few other random items were stolen out of our showroom this last Saturday evening.

Corey Parrish, my boss and owner of Slowmo, has authorized me to post a reward on some of our local forums in hopes to recover these items. This was copied straight from Corey's laptop:

"Slowmotion Motorsports is giving a $1000 dollar reward to the person that legally leads me to whomever stole our fully built B18C1 and 2JZ motors that were stolen out of our front showroom this weekend."

Any information or 'leads' would be great, but we are looking for SOLID evidence. If your info leads us to directly closing this case, you will be rewarded accordingly. Also, this is not the first time that we have been broken into in the past, so any information on previous break-ins could also be very helpful to us.

Thanks for looking and keeping an eye out for us!

-Marty and the rest of the Slowmotion Crew.

PS: Please keep in mind that the thieves may be lurking on this forum, so any information needs to be PM'd to me or preferably emailed to the us at shop@slowmotionmotorsports.com

Edited by Dumpheezy.
specifics

Unless they break those down to parts level to sell they will be hard to sell and not get noticed. I don't get on a lot of boards that sell this type of stuff, but will keep a look out on Yellowbullet.

Agreed, and thanks Wagner.

Have you been broken in-to since the move to Sunbury?

Last time I talked to Corey the move seemed to cure those issues that were more common at the old shop (Location).

Jeff

Jeff,

Im almost 100% sure that this was the first time at the new location.

Thanks again to everyone for keeping an ear and eye out.

Sounds like someone is getting ready for Race Wars....

however, that does suck getting your company broken into.

Do you know how how much a built 2jz go's for 2a weeks before racewars? Don't make me give you the oil gun!

But for real does suck and ill watch

These were crate motors. They may still be on our Ebay page.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2JZ-GTE-MOTOR-ENGINE-SUPRA-MKIV-WISECO-PAUTER-BUILT-SHORT-BLOCK-2JZ-/110803728059?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item19cc6ab6bb

The b18c1 isnt listed anywhere...working on pics.

Sounds like someone is getting ready for Race Wars....

however, that does suck getting your company broken into.

Holy shit I lost it when I read this.

Sucks to hear. Ill keep an eye out on some other forums

Edited by Squidward

Still looking.

FYI: TPR in Cinci was broke into same night as us around ~2.5hrs after us. Rob @ TPR had 5-6 brand new Precision turbos stolen as well as a handful of wastegates and bovs as well. Please keep an ear and eye out for these items as well.