COOL!!

04SVT

Thats neat.

Jeffro can't follow direction aparently.

tried a second time, without my glasses. still doesnt work. i cannot get my face any closer to the monitor.

edit, apparently you have to sit far as fuck away for it to work with a 23" HD monitor. fail

tried a second time, without my glasses. still doesnt work. i cannot get my face any closer to the monitor.

edit, apparently you have to sit far as fuck away for it to work with a 23" HD monitor. fail

Well on my crappy 15" CRT I only have to be about 12" away, try harder.

and stop being such a negative nancy.

23" must be where the fail kicks in... because it works fine for me and my Monitor is 22" "HD".....

unless your resolution is 1920X1080 its not HD

Your monitor size has nothing to do with it. You are either not following directions properly/not doing right or there is something wrong with your visual center. That is it. There is no other explanation. That is just the way it works. ;)

One night a few weeks ago I was awake all night sick as shit. I just sat infront of the Science Channel in a Nyquil induced stupor. The show was about the eye and how it works. I know what happens here.

Now we do too, it was a 59 second video. Took less time to watch than it did for you to type that you already know this trick.