WTB: 4L60 for my LQ4 6.0L

GSXRAntwon

You want one ready to go? I have 2 cores in my garage, but not one that works, one lost second the other lost forth.

Itll be getting built so im not sure if those will work? Im new to autos so you tell me if either of those will work after I have it rebuilt to hold the power?

Itll be getting built so im not sure if those will work? Im new to autos so you tell me if either of those will work after I have it rebuilt to hold the power?

They're both 4L60s for LS1s, which means they are direct fit into any 99-05+ LS based vehicle. One is missing the bellhousing, both missing the tailshaft housing, neither of which is expensive. You have to take both of them and you can have them cheap since nobody else will come take them.

They're both 4L60s for LS1s, which means they are direct fit into any 99-05+ LS based vehicle. One is missing the bellhousing, both missing the tailshaft housing, neither of which is expensive. You have to take both of them and you can have them cheap since nobody else will come take them.

Do you know if they will bolt up to my 07 LQ4?

I build them. My 4L60E is standing behind a 700whp heavy Camaro with probably 150 runs and 6000 street miles. They aren't extremely cheap though.

Great! I'll be coming to you for the build then, I know it'll be pricey lol but u gotta pay to play.

Yes they will, bolt patterns are all the same. I have an LQ4 in my Camaro remember?

Duh lol. How much for both of ur trans? Hook it up brotha

Also, Chuck from your experience with them, I have a 3.90 gear with 26.5" tall tire, and 6000rpm rev limit, will that be ok with the 4L60? Id like to keep the 3.90 in the rearend if possible.

Will it shift into overdrive if needed under power?

Also, Chuck from your experience with them, I have a 3.90 gear with 26.5" tall tire, and 6000rpm rev limit, will that be ok with the 4L60? Id like to keep the 3.90 in the rearend if possible.

Will it shift into overdrive if needed under power?

That will all be fine, the trannys I build retain all the function of a stock one. As far as shifting into overdrive under power, it will hold, but you might be better served going with a three disc lockup convertor and locking third gear. That can be achieved in the tune or with a switch to initiate lockup. I currently have a Vigilante 3 disc in mine and will hold all the power I am making with no issue. As a bonus, with a 4.11 in the Camaro in OD and locked up, it will still pull down upper 20s in fuel mileage.

That will all be fine, the trannys I build retain all the function of a stock one. As far as shifting into overdrive under power, it will hold, but you might be better served going with a three disc lockup convertor and locking third gear. That can be achieved in the tune or with a switch to initiate lockup. I currently have a Vigilante 3 disc in mine and will hold all the power I am making with no issue. As a bonus, with a 4.11 in the Camaro in OD and locked up, it will still pull down upper 20s in fuel mileage.

Awesome, thanks for the info Chuck! I'll be getting with you after I get the trans from Cordell.