Hipsters

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When calling ONE a dumbass, the caller of the name should utilize "you're" not "your". Thus, emphasizing, you are and not posesive your.

Example: Phil, YOUR dick will fall off if you keep having unprotected anal sex with hipsters.

Example: Phil, YOU'RE not practicing safe sex with those stinky hipsters.

Be Scotty , be my Texas hero, no bush

I will put this story to rest - Monty has been MIA anyway so I don't really care.

Part 1

At some point during a normal relationship between a boy and a girl, Monty decided the time had come to reveal his sexy physique to his girlfriend at the time. He ever so discretely snuck into the bathroom at his parent's house one lazy afternoon, took off his clothes (which are nicely folded on the vanity counter in the picture - a little easter egg if you will...), and used cutting edge technology at that time to snap a hott sexy pic of that bloated gut, late 80's bush, and average sized half-boner. This picture message was eagerly sent to his unsuspecting and very lucky girlfriend.

Part 2

Upon recieving this multimedia text message masterpiece, his potentially excited girlfriend had an unforseen reaction to this courting method. Overcome with laughter, she simply forwarded this message on to many friends and acquaintences they shared so that they may also have this magical ray of light brighten their day. Little did she know that that this small action would snowball into hilarity of biblical proportions for years to come. This same picture, unedited, would be posted on local racing sites - craigslist's infamous "men for men" section - as well as resent to Monty and friends to resurrect the experience like it was being enjoyed for the first time. This picture has recently been resent with a celebrity guest, which has only been seen by very few so far...

I will put this story to rest - Monty has been MIA anyway so I don't really care.

Part 1

At some point during a normal relationship between a boy and a girl, Monty decided the time had come to reveal his sexy physique to his girlfriend at the time. He ever so discretely snuck into the bathroom at his parent's house one lazy afternoon, took off his clothes (which are nicely folded on the vanity counter in the picture - a little easter egg if you will...), and used cutting edge technology at that time to snap a hott sexy pic of that bloated gut, late 80's bush, and average sized half-boner. This picture message was eagerly sent to his unsuspecting and very lucky girlfriend.

Part 2

Upon recieving this multimedia text message masterpiece, his potentially excited girlfriend had an unforseen reaction to this courting method. Overcome with laughter, she simply forwarded this message on to many friends and acquaintences they shared so that they may also have this magical ray of light brighten their day. Little did she know that that this small action would snowball into hilarity of biblical proportions for years to come. This same picture, unedited, would be posted on local racing sites - craigslist's infamous "men for men" section - as well as resent to Monty and friends to resurrect the experience like it was being enjoyed for the first time. This picture has recently been resent with a celebrity guest, which has only been seen by very few so far...

:gabe:

Edited by MrMeanGreen

Part 2 is a literary masterpiece

i concur. it should be in every 8th graders reading curriculum. not only because of the denouement of the story, but the fact that it is an actual coming of age tale (bildungsroman if you will), about steven, his average boner, and lust for a woman.

my only question is why do you still have this saved paul? you man are sick, fever

You never know when you'll need to txt it to someone or post it on CR. A lot better than fucking his gf IMHO (that was hypothetical not directed at you)