Hipsters

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can roast you with numbers and stick figures if i wanted to. i would go back and edit it, but you got my point, scoreboard

There is no excuse for incorrectly spelling words from your first language. It shows how lazy you really are. Keep up the good work.

There is no excuse for incorrectly spelling words from your first language. It shows how lazy you really are. Keep up the good work.

lol at me being lazy, thats incorrect. im muy motivated, i just better things to do with my time then go back and edit my post. you got the jist of what i was saying. maybe you just have nothing else to get at me on, i know its tough, ford trucks

lol at me being lazy, thats incorrect. im muy motivated, i just better things to do with my time then go back and edit my post. you got the jist of what i was saying. maybe you just have nothing else to get at me on, i know its tough, ford trucks

If you are so motivated they why misspell on purpose? Using a keyboard on your hipster iPhone is not an excuse.

If you are so motivated they why misspell on purpose? Using a keyboard on your hipster iPhone is not an excuse.

IRONY!!!!!!!!!

wrong word usage? i are no hipster, im to fly to be a hipster. im fresh like spring flowers.

This thread went exactly as I expected.

Fuck the establishment!

Your the dumbass making dumbass threads about dumb ass concerns in your life. Cr don't care about you, orphan child

I care about you Scotty, foster parent

When calling ONE a dumbass, the caller of the name should utilize "you're" not "your". Thus, emphasizing, you are and not posesive your.

Example: Phil, YOUR dick will fall off if you keep having unprotected anal sex with hipsters.

Example: Phil, YOU'RE not practicing safe sex with those stinky hipsters.