Paint/Body Work

NismoTuned

Hey guys, I'm unsure if this is the right section to post this in so if it is not it would be greatly appreciated if a mod would move this to the right section.

My 240sx has some front end cosmetic damage. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to help a fellow CR member out with some paint and body work. I have purchased a whole new headlight and will be picking up a front fender with no rust for $10 this weekend. I wasn't sure if anyone knew if the front bumper/hood would have to be replaced or if it could be fixed? The guy who usually helps me out with this stuff is a friend's dad so he gives me a great deal. However, he is unable to right now due to some serious medical issues and was wondering if anyone could help me out, and also just want to make sure that I'm not getting screwed or having someone do it who's work isnt exactly spectacular. I would need the headlight and pass fender painted, as well a any paint needed for the hood/bumper repair, including repairing the actual parts themselves. Here's the damage

http://i.imgur.com/WkpkH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rx2Nb.jpg

**edit** Also, this may be an extremely dumb question considering this is COLUMBUS racing, but I live in Cincinnati where I go to school and was wondering if anyone was down here, or knew about the car scene here? Almost every one whos into cars that I know is in Columbus. Thanks for all your responses, Ian.