Obama Ssn ?Donno if true and I don't follow the news at all

NTHER91

but but but there are layers.....

Like an onion?

I find it hilarious that some of the same people in here who will disregard and talk shit about 'conspiracy theorists' and the government having the power to hide things or manipulate the public on a large scale yet, they'll claim this huge Obama cover-up is 100% true without a second thought.

http://www.ohtheprofanity.com/images/tees/irony.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One other point I wanted to make, even though Archie is living it up in Vegas, is that it's silly to think that a self-made millionaire and the most powerful single man in the free world can hatch this complex plan to fool all of America into electing him president despite being legally unqualified, and yet he doesn't have the resources to make a proper forgery. Like he just outsourced the job to some high school kid to whip up in Illustrator.

Dude's got millions of dollars on the line, if he did forge a birth certificate it would be extremely convincing, and morons on infowars wouldn't be able to unravel the whole charade like a Nancy Drew mystery.

That is all.

One other point I wanted to make, even though Archie is living it up in Vegas, is that it's silly to think that a self-made millionaire and the most powerful single man in the free world can hatch this complex plan to fool all of America into electing him president despite being legally unqualified, and yet he doesn't have the resources to make a proper forgery. Like he just outsourced the job to some high school kid to whip up in Illustrator.

Dude's got millions of dollars on the line, if he did forge a birth certificate it would be extremely convincing, and morons on infowars wouldn't be able to unravel the whole charade like a Nancy Drew mystery.

That is all.

That's why it's so funny. Be Obama, "WTF they gonna do? I'm president biatch!"