Obama Ssn ?Donno if true and I don't follow the news at all

NTHER91

To quote Paul Craig Roberts:

"Consider, who do you trust with your civil liberties, the US Department of Justice or the ACLU's phalanx of Jewish attorneys?"

JEW LAWYERS!?!?! HOLY SHIT, THIS ONE GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!

But seriously, he has impressive credentials but the data he links to does not match his conclusions. He shows charts that suggest that our economic situation is getting better, albeit very slowly. He then declares this to be nothing at all like a recovery should look like, and accuses the government of lying to us.

I mean, maybe the government is out there telling us that we've recovered, but I haven't heard it. Generally I hear Republicans going on about how terrible the economy is after 3 years of Obama, and Democrats not really objecting because they're a bunch of pussies. By all accounts, the economy hasn't gotten worse, but I don't think anyone's out there saying the economy has gotten a whole lot better.

But if it's Jew lawyers, I'm guessing they all agree to lie to us sheeple while they're filing their horns off.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistake me if I'm wrong but they don't mention the discrepancies in the font or even debunk the technological or digital investigation of the scanned image. Those were the biggest things that raised my suspicion: they could actually compare the fonts to tell it was doctored, then actually showed that the image was layered...

It's funny, because when everyone was clamoring for Obama to release the "long form" certificate, I said he shouldn't, because everyone would just claim it was a forgery anyway.

The "layers" are the result of the scanning software attempting to do an OCR scan. Find a scanner and try it yourself, anything you throw in there and scan to OCR will come out as a layered PDF. Also, discovering that the PDF had layers did not require any investigation, it's like, a menu option in Adobe.

But look... none of that is even the point.

The point is that to accept this story you need to believe that 18 year old Mrs. Obama flew to Kenya, alone, gave birth to little Barrack, flew back to Hawaii, and had the foresight to start lying to everyone that her son was born in the US. Keep in mind that she had no incentive to do so, since, as the son of a US citizen, Barrack was automatically a US citizen and eligible for all benefits thereof. No, she would have had to start lying to everyone just in the off chance that her half-black child in 1961 racist-ass America might one day want to run for a political office that required him to be a natural born citizen. Her lie would have had to go so far as to send in a fake birth announcement to the local newspaper immediately upon landing in the US.

The story is preposterous on its surface, and examining his birth certificates is beyond the point. If you've reach the point where you think there's any damn good reason to listen to what a document expert has to say, you've already failed at logic.

The "layers" are the result of the scanning software attempting to do an OCR scan. Find a scanner and try it yourself, anything you throw in there and scan to OCR will come out as a layered PDF. Also, discovering that the PDF had layers did not require any investigation, it's like, a menu option in Adobe.

It has multiple layers. No reason for a scan of a document to divide into these multiple layers unless it has been manipulated in some way. The security paper is on a layer all by itself.

The document has been manipulated. It is so obvious even amateurs can see it. Notice the number "1" which is on a separate layer is pixellated, the other part of the number is not pixellated. That doesn't happen by itself. Someone's been messing around.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x304/vortigerncrancocc/Screenshot2011-04-27at73316PM.png

It has multiple layers. No reason for a scan of a document to divide into these multiple layers unless it has been manipulated in some way. The security paper is on a layer all by itself.

I just explained to you how and why it happens. OCR scans do stupid things with layers.

GO TRY IT YOURSELF. Seriously, we're talking about impeaching the goddamn president and you haven't even gone to the library and tried doing on OCR scan yourself?

Also, the fact that you're looking at this stupid shit with scans and pixels means you've failed logic, as I've already proven.

Why would Mrs. Obama send in a fake birth announcement when her son was already legally a citizen? Because she thought he'd run for president some day?

eta: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obamas-birth-certificate-legit/

I mean, from fox news no less.

I just explained to you how and why it happens. OCR scans do stupid things with layers.

GO TRY IT YOURSELF. Seriously, we're talking about impeaching the goddamn president and you haven't even gone to the library and tried doing on OCR scan yourself?

Also, the fact that you're looking at this stupid shit with scans and pixels means you've failed logic, as I've already proven.

Why would Mrs. Obama send in a fake birth announcement when her son was already legally a citizen? Because she thought he'd run for president some day?

eta: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obamas-birth-certificate-legit/

I mean, from fox news no less.

but but but there are layers.....

What am I missing? You have to be a natural born citizen. The constitution doesn't define natural born citizen, and the naturalization act says that you can be a natural born citizen outside US borders.

What am I missing? You have to be a natural born citizen. The constitution doesn't define natural born citizen, and the naturalization act says that you can be a natural born citizen outside US borders.

Jus Sanguinis

Out of curiosity, just how much of his life has Obama spent outside the US? Was it a significant portion, or just the first few hours/days/weeks?

IIRC he as spent more time as president out of the country then all time combined prior to being president.

IIRC he as spent more time as president out of the country then all time combined prior to being president.

So there's no real merit to the dispute about his place of birth. He hasn't been influenced by living under another flag, or feeling beholden to another country. It's just a technicality they're trying to call him on.

Figures.

I have skimmed over this and made the following determinations.

Archie is than man and backs up his statements. FACT

The OP is thin at best. FACT

It is important to always remember the constitution. FACT

There is no real way to 100% prove much of anything regarding this mess.FACT

Obama while he may be our President could not pass a standard secret security clearance or higher. FACT

Close and lock this thread.

Your welcome.

-Erik

Ron Paul 2012

Edited by OneRunnin72SST
none

I have skimmed over this and made the following determinations.

Archie is than man and backs up his statements. FACT

The OP is thin at best. FACT

It is important to always remember the constitution. FACT

There is no real way to 100% prove much of anything regarding this mess.FACT

Obama while he may be our President could not pass a standard secret security clearance or higher. FACT

Close and lock this thread.

Your welcome.

-Erik

Ron Paul 2012

you're*

FACT