Me Co-sin, he rill be velly fay-mees!!!

sonavabeech

OH GOD NO!

it was better when we were dying cause of too much star craft.

the worst part is that he REALLY is trying very hard. i mean, it would at least have been funny if he was just fucking around, but nnnnoooooo, he had to go up there, and sing his slanty little heart out.

i couldn't even watch the whole thing. i tried to watch it, then had to turn it off, then tried to watch it again... and then had to burn my computer monitor to ashes.

Oh shit , i thought that was you jbot.:D

i was secretly hoping (but thinking out very fucking loud) that this was some ploy by another brand of asian to make the koreans look bad... but no, the strange mix of gooky-chinky looks, the cut and dyed hair, the want-to-be manly but ends up being constipated ghey facial expressions, and the fucking unholy hand gestures combined with the classic wife beater top... unmistakably korean.

this is so fucking tragic. you think nascar, trailer parks and mullets are bad? you think jersey douche bags are bad? you know nothing of shame.

ahahaha this post is just about as good!!!!!