Vynal Wrapping

DaddyBuiltRacing

I have been seeing more and more of this being done to cars locally and am starting to like them. Does anyone know places in the Columbus area that does full car wraps? Also anyone know how much itd cost roughly? Hell just lead me to a company that does it and ill do the rest lol.

Viynl wraps hate, aw forget it.

Call Westcamp Press in Westerville. I was there a few weeks ago and watched them do an SUV. Pretty co actually. I wanna try doing the dry carbon fiber and wrap myself on the hood and headlight doors of the new beater. Cheaper than paint, and should look decent.

A guy on my FJ forum had his done in di-noc. Somewhere around 2900 including some interior pieces...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/cruisin69/c012e23f.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/cruisin69/3a4f7931.jpg

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/picture-media-post/138538-carbon-fiber-wrapped-fj-cruiser-2.html

there is a place on 5th ave in columbus that does wraps, i know it has lizard in the name and they have a scion xa or xb wrapped with a lizard logo, i cant remember the name but next time i drive down that way ill make sure to pay attention, i do know its located kinda close to olentangy river road, but just west of it.

Edit: lizard wrapz, it's between olentangy and Kenny on 5th, I think it's where they apply the vinyl though and the actual store is somewhere on another part of 5th if I remember correctly.

Edited by Green Bastard
Added info

Viynl wraps hate, aw forget it.

Call Westcamp Press in Westerville. I was there a few weeks ago and watched them do an SUV. Pretty co actually. I wanna try doing the dry carbon fiber and wrap myself on the hood and headlight doors of the new beater. Cheaper than paint, and should look decent.

Westcamp does this??? did not know that!

there is a place off huntly blvd but i cant remember the name i seen them wrapping a few cars.

Westcamp does this??? did not know that!

there is a place off huntly blvd but i cant remember the name i seen them wrapping a few cars.

the line-x place on huntley? between schrock and 161? I've seen trucks come out of that place covered in all sorts of things

the line-x place on huntley? between schrock and 161? I've seen trucks come out of that place covered in all sorts of things

No its a sign company they do banner, landscape signs, and wrapping cars. they are next to the Huntley bowl park! i was walking my dogg there and seen them wrapping some fiberglass dirt track car.