phil will always be slow.

SRTurbo04

Looks like a Camaro won to me.

What's the matter Paul? Missing the ability to go race already, grandpa Accord.

for as much as you had in that car im suprised you didnt pull harder... just saying

lmao the good old days of crown, Paul SHH (Shakin his head)

asshole haha

I miss Crown nights.

tell me about it man those were the good days.

RIP PAUL

he will be missed.

but can be found racing on the water get summm

Really? I pull your hot little car by 3-4 cars on motor and you're giving me shit? Wanna run it back? ,..............oh wait. :dumb:

and your point is? my point is you beat my broke dick neon ONLY by 3 to 4 cars on motor.... just saying.

BROKE DICK NEON POWAAAAAA

and your point is? my point is you beat my broke dick neon ONLY by 3 to 4 cars on motor.... just saying.

BROKE DICK NEON POWAAAAAA

Yea okay the broke dick Neon that went low to mid 12s, and my car at that time only went low 12s on motor. Like I said lets go race now, whachu got?

Yea okay the broke dick Neon that went low to mid 12s, and my car at that time only went low 12s on motor. Like I said lets go race now, whachu got?
i got a grocery getter that has a 5 star crash rating. with front, front side and side curtain airbags to help reduce the likelihood of injuries in a collision. im runnign safe these days. THATS WHAT I GOT!

Let's see what kind of excuse Paul is coming up with ...

no excuses i got rid of my kid car, and out of my kid ways of playing on the street. ive still got a bike to mess around on and some jetskis to get hurt on

ONLY 3-4 CARS BRO

built motor and tuned...beat that broke near sstock neon BROOOO

ONLY 3-4 CARS BRO

LS1 LOL, you'll post to anything won't you?

i got a grocery getter that has a 5 star crash rating. with front, front side and side curtain airbags to help reduce the likelihood of injuries in a collision. im runnign safe these days. THATS WHAT I GOT!

Goddamn you got old quick, safety ratings? fucking safety ratings? When 2 years ago you were the next Jon Linn, racing me every chance you got for no reason at all. My question to you is how can you make a thread like this to talk shit about a race that happened almost 2 years ago in cars that neither you nor Phil have anymore? Did you think I wouldn't talk shit? No matter how much I de-mod my Camaro neither of you will ever beat me.

LS1 LOL, you'll post to anything won't you?

Goddamn you got old quick, safety ratings? fucking safety ratings? When 2 years ago you were the next Jon Linn, racing me every chance you got for no reason at all. My question to you is how can you make a thread like this to talk shit about a race that happened almost 2 years ago in cars that neither you nor Phil have anymore? Did you think I wouldn't talk shit? No matter how much I de-mod my Camaro neither of you will ever beat me.

why do you think i posted it... try to keep up