Picked up a 2nd gen Trans Am

TurboNova

Love the second gen F-Bodies ('79 nose/tail - not so much). May I recommend your search "Fire-Am" for some ideas on what can be done?

I may also have the two sticks of rear window trim you are missing, and if you are not going to use the 455 in the car - let me know, I might be interested...

Edited by craig71188
more info...

yeah I sure will, I will be getting rid of it this summer along with the turbo 400 behind it. I love the tail, cant really stand the nose

So far the vision for the car will be left orange for a while since the paint is clean and the money can be spend on performance stuff

Change the nose to a 77/78 because it looks the best and is the least amount of work to change

Black crager soft 8 wheels either 17's with fat tires all the way around or 15" wheels with a 275 dr on the back

Lower the suspension so it has alot better stance and level

I really want the black side pipes with tinted windows and black trim, my only down side would be ground clearance and burned legs. But if would be super cool with twin turbo 5.3/6.0 if each down pipe just went to the side pipes.

Yeah Im thinking about this look what does everyone think about it? soft 8's and i do really like the side pipes if the car had tinted windows and black powedercoated window trim. and obviously lower the car down

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/soft81.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/CROP.jpg

and here is a quick vid of the car running right now

See, now if you turn that car to look like one of these 2 it would be amazing.