Cordell

mjrsplat

You call that enjoyable? She can't even take her teeth out like your dad can. :lolguy: good luck. I'll stick with my dsm.

Ill stick with going back and forth from my job without any worries of cranks walking or head gaskets popping or my bolted in floorpan falling out when I hit the NOS.

Purple LOL

Didn't Rhett own that Sentra first and traded it in BLOWN up?

Well Ive driven it for 5 years without any issues ever. So maybe its an issue with how it was taken care of? Also, Im glad he did because I got it with a fresh engine.

Ill stick with going back and forth from my job without any worries of cranks walking or head gaskets popping or my bolted in floorpan falling out when I hit the NOS.

Purple LOL

I can see your concern, that's why I have a revised 7 bolt, mhg, and stock floor pans. As for the color

IT'S BARCELONA RED PEARL MOTHERFUCKER.

Sentra lol

Granny fucker lol

High school cheerleader car lol

I can see your concern, that's why I have a revised 7 bolt, mhg, and stock floor pans. As for the color

IT'S BARCELONA RED PEARL MOTHERFUCKER.

Sentra lol

Granny fucker lol

High school cheerleader car lol

Funny orange chin pube beard LOL

Make comments in other thread about having sex with a minor and think its ok LOL

Also, just for reference Ive also got a rusty chebby truck, 2 rx7s that dont run, and a faggy yellow protege so, my fleet is pretty fucking sweet.

I've also got a rusty chevy, but it's not on a janky ass block lift and it's got a little more motor than yours.

305 LOL

Plus unlike your piece of shit, it wont blow up.

Reliable daily LOL

Actually it will blow up... ask me how I know.

Because I blew YOUR CAR up... EAT A DICK

FUCK YOU

Actually it will blow up... ask me how I know.

Because I blew YOUR CAR up... EAT A DICK

FUCK YOU

Well luckily I repair/ maintain cars for a living and know how to avoid blowing up engines. Also, I get to see how ignorance and/ or lack of knowledge effects the life span of major components like an engine. Ive somehow managed to put 124k on the car and not had any problems other than replacing the clutch that you fried from granny shifting and not double clutching like you should have.

Blow up stock n/a engine with 40k mile on it LOL

Blow up nitrous bottle in back seat of car and almost kill passengers LOL

Well luckily I repair/ maintain cars for a living and know how to avoid blowing up engines. Also, I get to see how ignorance and/ or lack of knowledge effects the life span of major components like an engine. Ive somehow managed to put 124k on the car and not had any problems other than replacing the clutch that you fried from granny shifting and not double clutching like you should have.

Blow up stock n/a engine with 40k mile on it LOL

Blow up nitrous bottle in back seat of car and almost kill passengers LOL

Meh, I technically wasn't the one to blow it up... but I will not bore you with the details.

I buy car, Blow engine. Trade it in with a case and a half of No Smoke in the engine instead of oil. Roll over no negative.

Nitrous Bottle didnt blow up. The line split open about 6in away from the botttle. Thus almost killing the girl shared by about 7 members on this site.