Free Russian Blue Cat

hpfiend

Hey all

We are looking for a good home for our 9 year old Russian Blue short-haired cat. She has been spayed and her front claws have been removed. She is very affectionate and a very good cat. Recently my wife and kids were gone for three weeks and she acted like her old self again. As soon as they returned she started running around the house making weird noises and spits up a lot. I don't think she can handle all of the noise and commotion of a 6 month old and almost 3 year old boys. She hasn't been mean or destructive and I hesitate to post this as we will miss her and I know my son will be very sad to lose her as well but I think if another home could be found without small children she would be a lot happier. She is a very pretty cat and her entire body is a light greyish-blue color- hence the name. She has always been fed Iams food and you can have her litter box and carrier. I have to disclose that we used to have a male domestic short hair and they did not get along very well- he chose to live outside for most of the day as opposed to put up with her- maybe it was a personality difference or a male/female thing but he was a lot bigger and not that much older. My mom adopted him to live at her farm and he was much happier.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162/hpfiend/download.jpg

she is not blind in one eye- that is the camera flash- they both look like her left eye.

running around the house making weird noises and spits up a lot.

this could be an indication that she is sick or something is wrong with her.

you might need to take her to the vet and run some tests, as cats cant tell you that they aren't feeling right. she is 9 years old so she might begin to have problems if not caught soon enough.

ever watch "cats from hell" on animal planet. They usually show cats that have issues like this with owners at thier wits end. Usually all it takes for the cats to be happy again are a few small changes to thier environment to help them feel at ease.

you may want to look into that kind of thing before giving away your pet.