Sat Feb 11th, 8 p.m., Hangout Open

Doc1647545523

It's cold standing in a parking lot, but plenty warm at the Hangout.

The Forza 4 equipment has been modded to provide a better "fit" for everyone and the pedals are now firmly attached to the stands.

The air hockey table will be delivered tonight and I could use a few strong backs to help unload it. It will go in the shop temporarily and not be upfront in the office, so if you want to play it tonight you may need your coat or at least a sweatshirt. The shop will be at about 50 degrees.

CR members and their friends are all welcome. Tonight, you should make a point to introduce yourself to anyone you don't know. There may be anywhere from 4 to 20 people present ....... if at some point the place seems crowded to you, my office is open and you can escape to the quiet and relax, or wander back into the shop and check out the cars. You're not going to feel claustrophobic back there. ;)

Reminders:

1) Knock the snow off your shoes before coming into the office so we don't have a soaked carpet. Put boots on the gray towel inside the door.

2) Smokers please use the smoking station at the front door for your cig butts.

3) If you go out into the shop, please wipe your shoes before coming back into the office--people sit on the floor sometimes.

4) Please throw trash into the large black trashcan in the back hallway of the office, not into the tiny baskets in the restrooms. Glass bottles go next to the steps inside the shop for recycling.

You're welcome to order pizza and have it delivered to the hangout, or bring fast food with you, or post to this thread (or a new thread) and set up a meal earlier.

Hangout address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place or if you have any questions: 740-405-5565

I hope to see you tonight. If you're new to meets, I hope to meet you tonight. I guarantee you'll have fun or double your money back! :p

Please do ..... you know how much I worry about someone with your driving skills trying to navigate the (mostly) dry roads at night.

On that topic, there's a pile of snow at the entrance, right at London Road, that might give you a whoopie moment if you're not paying attention as you turn in. And there's nothing but concrete and steel to hit if you start to slide. Probably the only slick part of the whole industrial park, but I thought I should mention it to you all, since the popo love to sit across the street with their lights out, and they figure they owe us one reckless op citation as it is.