LS1 torque converter, Circle D

Cordell

I'm getting ready to pull my Circle D 5c (4000-4200 stall) billet faced single disk lock-up torque converter out of my Camaro and swap it to a differnt one. This converter works perfectly, but I'm changing set-ups and this needs to go. These go for $745 new, I want $400.

Here's the link

http://www.circledspecialties.com/p-18-gm-245mm-pro-i-4l60e-ls-torque-converter.aspx

Questions?

It's in the listing man. 4000-4200.

This converter would be a great choice for those who want to run an aggressive cam (MS3 or 4) and maybe some nitrous. Not such a good boost converter unless its going to spool at 4500.

Do u still have the 4l60e trannys that need work. I'm looking for parts out of one for my 700r4 in the blazer?

Yup, they are buried in front of the car right now, I was going to throw up a clean out cheap and free parts thread when I get the car out again since I'll hopefully be moving late spring early summer and I don't want to drag most of this shit around.

Yup, they are buried in front of the car right now, I was going to throw up a clean out cheap and free parts thread when I get the car out again since I'll hopefully be moving late spring early summer and I don't want to drag most of this shit around.

In for one of them