HAI GUYZ...

zeitgeist57

CR FALL DRAG DAY IS CANCELLLLLED

CR Fall 2011 Drag Day @ Dragway 42 - Details

CR Fall Drag Day 2011 at Dragway 42 - CANCELED.

Dragway 42 - West Salem, Ohio (about 1.5 hours north of Columbus off of I-71)

Date: Saturday, November 5th, 2011

10am-3pm

Max of 30 vehicles

Price: $45, non-refundable unless the event is canceled. $60 day of event.

Spectators are free!

A+ for all the weimaraners.

My dog story:

Every sunday I load my dog and an ice chest full of beers into my van and drive down to this nature area on the outskirts of town but still in the middle of a residential area. I play ball, walk the dog, and then open up my van and sit in the door way reading or listening to radio and drinking brew. This is usually a very quite part of town and no one is ever around so I can just chill out. Up until 3 weeks ago I was happy with this and then something happened. Somewhere in the nearby residential area, a new family moved in, including a very cute 18 year old girl. Three Sundays ago she happened to be riding by on her bike, with a little puppy following her. Well the dogs decided to go bonkers and she ended up sitting in my van talking to me for 30 minutes about her dog, family, and moving in. Wow? I thought so too...but she went home....all over...life back to normal right?

Not so lucky, next Sunday, I'm chilling, here she comes again rolling up on her bike with a loose pair of navy blue cheer shorts on. When she pulled up next to my van and put her legs on the ground to steady herself, the shorts popped open so everything underneath was visible to me, she had on some kinda lacy pink thong that didn't fully cover one of her lips. This gave me a boner on the spot. She had her dog with her and said she liked talking to me last week and saw me over here so she was going to let her dog play for awhile. She stayed an hour and talked about how she lives with her foster parents, worried about new school, getting on cheer squad...stuff like that. This drives me wild, everytime she smiles and giggles it makes my balls tingle and anus pucker. She now comes back every week including today, and I'm sure she will be back next week. I just dont know what to do. This girl has uprooted my normally solitary life of internet perversions and thrust herself right in the middle of it. I'm going to have to make a move next Sunday. I have two options as I see it: (a) kiss her, see what happens (b) throw her in the van and drive off © do B if A fails, I'm not sure what I'll do but I'll keep you guys posted, and whatever does happen, I'll have pics and video for sure. My name is Chet and I'm about to become a predator.

fucking idiots dont understand copypasta

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`