2005 GTO Dyno Tune with Video

DTM Brian

2005 Pontiac GTO

MS3 Cam - Long Tubes

High Flow Cats - Catback

Injectors - Tune.

Cam install was done by one of our forum members. I am sure he will chime in.

http://204.210.241.52:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/2006%20GTO%20-%20Steve%20Rose.jpg

yep i did the install :) thanks for taking care of him Brian. That guy could not be happier. And beautiful graph.

Im sure he will be back again he is already talking about a fast or maybe even heads. and then he has also mentioned spray...

We should probably chat sometime.

In all honesty, I'm suprised the hp/tq numbers are that low. My ls1 gto with basically the same boltons made more tq and only 15 less hp. Could just be a fluke in that ls2 because I've seen other similar ls2's putting down more. That ls2 Must've been built on a friday kind of thing lol.

Either way thats still great numbers for not having aftermarket h/i

In all honesty, I'm suprised the hp/tq numbers are that low. My ls1 gto with basically the same boltons made more tq and only 15 less hp. Could just be a fluke in that ls2 because I've seen other similar ls2's putting down more. Must've been built on a friday kind of thing lol.

lol

Numbers are actual and not corrected. In the summer time SAE numbers tend to add 3 to 4 percent to the results. I have seen STD correct 6+ percent. Car made 379 before the cam in december. So a 45 wheel with just a cam install. Based on the kpa readings under WOT I would expect see better numbers with a FAST intake.

In all honesty, I'm suprised the hp/tq numbers are that low. My ls1 gto with basically the same boltons made more tq and only 15 less hp. Could just be a fluke in that ls2 because I've seen other similar ls2's putting down more. That ls2 Must've been built on a friday kind of thing lol.

Either way thats still great numbers for not having aftermarket h/i

lol, not sure bud. I know if you look around on the intranet, they show the same mods on every other ls2 car making 420-430 so its spot on, i guess your ls1 must of been built by god.

You get my PM brian?

Sitting here with the girlfriend at her house. Was going to respond to your PM once I got home. Just got your e-mail on my phone. Getting ready to respond to your PM.

Good thing the little lady is understanding of my work. :fuckyeah: