2005 GTO Dyno Tune with Video

DTM Brian

lol. if I ever did put nitrous on my gto and had 150hp jets in I think you would be. Dont think you'd be able to hang with anything with high 5xxwhp/5xxwtq Let alone my car n/a that only has 4xxwhp. kekekeke

All useless if you can't put it down. Paul & 5xxwhp + GTO = Kersploded GTO & a rage fueled drinking binge as they tow the GTO back home for like $1500.

:dumb: :dumb: :dumb:

I agree, I expected it to make 420-430 and it was right there..fast 102 and a ud pullie 460-470 all day long. I would like to compete with your 4XX ls1 wheel gto and I only make a measly 373 wheel.

lol you would like to compete with a 37xx lb gto vs a 31xxlb vette. Better go play your rope a dope games somewhere else my friend.

I agree, I expected it to make 420-430 and it was right there..fast 102 and a ud pullie 460-470 all day long. I would like to compete with your 4XX ls1 wheel gto and I only make a measly 373 wheel.

Buddy of mine just did a cam 235/239 620's lift on both sides and trickflow 225's with a ported FAST made 482/436 otherwise same set up but catless mids.

BTW Apache what size cam is in your car?

Buddy of mine just did a cam 235/239 620's lift on both sides and trickflow 225's with a ported FAST made 482/436 otherwise same set up but catless mids.

That is a very similar cam to what im getting, I hoping for 430-440 with the stock ls2 intake manifold and 460-470 when I get a fast 102.

Race Proven Motorsports rpm3 cam: 113LSA 236/242 I forget the lifts