turboking15

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Race Miata.

RACE MEAGI

or setting my junk on fire :masturboy:

Its a Ginger tradition, you wouldnt want to offend the Ginger culture now would you?

small doses, small doses.... dont give him alcohol either:fuuuu:

I have heard stories of the flame leisure shirts being seductively loosed at the top to show his main of David Hasselhof chest hair when intoxicated.

So should I remove this thread to because it might offend some people?

where is the racism in this thread???? you bitch about trolls trolling the kitchen and you wanna infract and ban people for that shit, but you do nothing about blatant racist bs?? no its cool cause its not a rule, or the owner of the site hasnt said shit about it multiple times in two weeks. PRIORITIES.

where is the racism in this thread???? you bitch about trolls trolling the kitchen and you wanna infract and ban people for that shit, but you do nothing about blatant racist bs?? no its cool cause its not a rule, or the owner of the site hasnt said shit about it multiple times in two weeks. PRIORITIES.

I think your reading into it too far Phil, but what the fuck do I know I have green letters.

I think your reading into it too far Phil, but what the fuck do I know I have green letters.

maybe i am, maybe im not, idk, i just hate racist shit all the way around. with it only being a small and i mean small

amount of black people on this board, its quite easy for it to go overlooked unless someone says something about it. but again, reading too deep into it.

maybe i am, maybe im not, idk, i just hate racist shit all the way around. with it only being a small and i mean small

amount of black people on this board, its quite easy for it to go overlooked unless someone says something about it. but again, reading too deep into it.

They found something that gets to you and they will flaunt that, I would have figured you would not have skipped a beat and kept on swaggerin.

Remember there are less gingers on this board than African American:masturboy:

You do know that Brian Carter was watching that thread right?

Trolls lolz

They found something that gets to you and they will flaunt that, I would have figured you would not have skipped a beat and kept on swaggerin.

Remember there are less gingers on this board than African American:masturboy:

im good with anything but that one thing. everything else is game. and i dont think you relize how many gingers are on this board.... your kind still overwhelms us darkens. not by much...