WTB: 2002 and up CBR 600

DollFace

I know you said CBR. But did you look at the 2 R6s for sale here?

Benyen is heading to the cradle of civilization and trying to unload it. The other is being sold by Brennan. Just a thought.

I know you said CBR. But did you look at the 2 R6s for sale here?

Benyen is heading to the cradle of civilization and trying to unload it. The other is being sold by Brennan. Just a thought.

My husband wants a CBR cause he is an engineer for Honda and he gets a discount on parts. He won't buy a new bike though, too expensive even with the discount :).

I have an 06 for sale. It doesn't have that much aftermarket and what it does have isn't ghetto, and I have all the stock parts to go with it.

Send me details, and if you want me to see the photos today attach them cause I can't view photobucket. :D

I think we found an 02 in cinci that we are going to look at. Guy wants $4700 for it and it only has 4700 miles, bone stock. I think we are going to take a look. Thanks for posting back!! I appreciate you guys soooooo much!

I think we found an 02 in cinci that we are going to look at. Guy wants $4700 for it and it only has 4700 miles, bone stock. I think we are going to take a look. Thanks for posting back!! I appreciate you guys soooooo much!

before you waste your time going to cincy why don't you check out my 06 rr that i would let go for 5500. Its stock except for the tinted windscreen and flush mounts.