GM PERFORMANCE Turbo Upgrade Kit # 19212670 for Solstice, Sky, HHR & Cobalt

starkmaster03

This kit is for the 2.0L turbo LNF motor that is in the HHR SS, Solstice GXP, Sky Redline and Cobalt SS. It will need to be installed at the dealer and they flash the PCM to go from 14 to 22 PSI and still covered under factory warrenty. This is a brand new kit that was ordered as a gift for me a few weeks after I bought the Solstice GXP. The GM part number is 19212670 which can be check at gmpartsdirect.com. I have decided that I do not want to use it and offering it for sale because the restocking fee was to much. Retail is $650, we have almost $500 in it and I have it started out asking $400 on ebay. Please let me know if you have any questions or want to see the kit.

Cordell and POS VETT can tell you how big of a difference this makes on these cars. Cordell may also be interested in installing it since he works at a GM dealer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-09-SOLSTIC-GXP-Turbo-Upgrade-Kit-Free-Shipping-GM-PERFORMANCE-19212670-/270920364650?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f141cb26a&vxp=mtr

This is a great upgrade, I did this to POS Vette's Solstice and AC66Bronco's HHR SS. Both cars had a good bump in power and it really does wake up these engines. If you have a 2.0L LNF powered GM this should be the first thing you do. Chad wants to do something a little more custom, but this does upgrade the MAP sensors so it is prepped for further upgrades and a custom tune down the road if you would decide to go further then this. Its always easy the first time one of these cars gets into boost to know if has the upgrade or not.

SHHHHH

I'm bone stock.....

:ninja:

LOL

This kit is worth it because it retains the factory GM 5/100k warranty.

I went with this route over a custom tune due to the LNF having a very high strung ECM

A simple drop in air filter with skew the ltft and stft and cause a check engine light.

No fuss no nothing with this kit.