Yoga

Linc5.0

On a related note, I don't get how people can work out in the mornings. I'm liable to choke-a-bish before my morning coffee, let alone actually complete a sweaty work-out routine and then go about a work day...

replace your morning coffee with a morning workout and you will feel great all day

replace your morning coffee with a morning workout and you will feel great all day

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

How dare you speak against thy lord, caffeine.

He who grants us the ability to function in society without eviscerating every retard you encounter on a daily basis.

http://i.imgur.com/401DC.jpg

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

How dare you speak against thy lord, caffeine.

He who grants us the ability to function in society without eviscerating every retard you encounter on a daily basis.

I generally feel better when I've liberated myself from it. It's hard to do I know, but you don't HAVE to be a slave to a substance. You may as well start smoking crack, it's only the next logical step.

ninja edit is ninja

On a related note, I don't get how people can work out in the mornings. I'm liable to choke-a-bish before my morning coffee, let alone actually complete a sweaty work-out routine and then go about a work day...

This, I've hated mornings as long as I've been around. Probably has something to do with me hating sleep too though;-)