DTM Scheduling and Availability

DTM Brian

DTM understands the need to have flexible hours to meet the schedules for its customers. Therefore DTM offers 7 day a week availability. I will take appointments as early as 10:00 am and as late as 10:00 pm. Because of this flexibility you will need to make an appointment. You can get a hold of me one of three ways.

E-mail - Mobiledyno@aol.com - Emails come to my phone

Telephone - 614-778-8984 - If I do not answer it is because I am busy with another customer and I will call you back as soon as I can as long as you leave me a voicemail

Texting - If I do not answer and you are looking for a faster response you are welcome to try texting me a message.

Even during my busy season I can get you for either a tune or dyno time in under a weeks time. Sometimes within 24 hours depending on your availability. No need in waiting 2-3 weeks.

All customers are willing to stay and observe their tuning session providing it is during their scheduled time. If you are not able to stay and need to come back I will do everything within my power to have your tuning completed within in 24 hours and not 24 days.

Please shoot me a PM or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to a busy 2012 :)

There is not one person in the industry I trust more then you Brian, and that's coming from a degreed engineer and fellow tuner. You're an expert at your trade, but most importantly, I can always count on your choices having a strong moral basis. If you are in doubt, you ask; if something is FUBAR, you fix it. I take your judgement as my own.

There is not one person in the industry I trust more then you Brian, and that's coming from a degreed engineer and fellow tuner. You're an expert at your trade, but most importantly, I can always count on your choices having a strong moral basis. If you are in doubt, you ask; if something is FUBAR, you fix it. I take your judgement as my own.

Wow. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic