Buffalo Wings and Rings on 2-28

DTM Brian

Sometime between 7 and 8 pm?

Name the location and I will be there as long as it is within Franklin County. Spring is getting close and I have need to bench race. :)

edit:Buffalo Wings and Rings it is, 6325 East Broad St. Columbus, OH 43213

be there around 7:30

Edited by Cordell

In. And yes I will actually show up.

I am usually drunk by the time ppl set meetings up and I feel it is in the best interest of everyone that I not drive. :lol:

Scott if you srsly need a ride lmk I can pick ya up.

Nah I'm good, Chad lives across the street from me, so I'm sure one of us will drive. Thanks though.

Paul, bring your ass on, that is not late.

Come on Paul. Tell the woman you need a hall pass. Its not like you are going to a titty bar. You are hangng out with a bunch of car guys.

:lol: paul cant leave his cage past street lites, ill come out to leg hump brian and protect my ass hole from scott

Tools the women will be in bed... I on the underhand work a bagillion amounts of hours this week and get up earlie.

Suck it trabeck

Tools the women will be in bed... I on the underhand work a bagillion amounts of hours this week and get up earlie.

Suck it trabeck

its other hand..... not underhand :nono: how are you still working??? who fills out your applications?