WTB s4

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I am fairly new to them, is it like 2000.5 or something that they changed? Thanks for the link jones

2000- 2001.5 99% same

2001.5 got a different intake and other improvements.

PS: 6 speed Avants (Wagons) are worth more money than god.

Find an already built Stage3 / Stage3+ Or "stage4" lol Car and profit.

Most people dump 15K into them and can only get 10-15K back out.

Andrew do you drive a black silberado chebby? I saw a nerd driving one yesterday in new albany listening to an ipod, with cool hip sunglasses, and a dorky smile on its face. Also, the chebby was all beat like it had been bought from a crackhead or for 700 bux at a repo auction

No I drive a tan chebyy 4 door that looks like its off the show room floor

PS: 6 speed Avants (Wagons) are worth more money than god.

This one seems the same price as the comparable sedans? Maybe the color?

http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=65758&title=01-5-imola-s4-avant-6-speedchicago&cat=67

another

http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=67308&title=2002-b5-s4-avant-6mt-feeler&cat=67

California way lol see look at that 14k 150,000 miles and its a 11 year old car. Wait it out and there will be a good deal don't jump on these crazy prices

California way lol see look at that 14k 150,000 miles and its a 11 year old car. Wait it out and there will be a good deal don't jump on these crazy prices

Oh yeah they are terrible prices lol. I just meant they were close to the sedans terrible prices as well! :p

Not sure if you're completely set on S4's but you could get an 04-05 Volvo S60R for under $15k with lower miles.. Can't really go wrong with a 300hp 5 cylinder turbo with an AWD 6-speed. 06-07's start pushing high teens/low 20's. The only difference is the early automatic cars had 40 less ft/lbs of torque, but all four years are the same with manuals.

Not sure if you're completely set on S4's but you could get an 04-05 Volvo S60R for under $15k with lower miles.. Can't really go wrong with a 300hp 5 cylinder turbo with an AWD 6-speed. 06-07's start pushing high teens/low 20's. The only difference is the early automatic cars had 40 less ft/lbs of torque, but all four years are the same with manuals.

intradesting......