Hal-eted?

Orion

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went about how I'd have expected, a lot of the active members don't even know Hal really. He'll be gone again anyway, so I don't think anyone gives a fuck.

He's been around about 2-3 years longer than you. Did a fair share of racing. 10x the flaming and drove a cooler car.

:fa:

It's unfortunate, really. That thread actually had Kitchen-worthy potential, unlike so many others lately (including this one, probably), but everyone on the board is "so sensitive" lately. There used to be some real venom on the board. Now we have emo mods asking if they should commit e-suicide, and a whole bunch of "try not to offend anyone TOO badly, please".

He's been around about 2-3 years longer than you. Did a fair share of racing. 10x the flaming and drove a cooler car.

No shit Sherlock. Where's he been for the past couple years?

and a car with twin turbos running 13s, that he couldn't get right was so fucking cool :dumb:

i miss hal.... we used to fight about the color of grass.i owe my e personality to him and kenny.

my 07-08 schedule mon - fri

9-12pm- argue with kenny

4-8pm- argue with hal

no such thing as reporting posts or apologizing, just taking my ass beatings and learning that the internet was serious bidness.

No shit Sherlock. Where's he been for the past couple years?

and a car with twin turbos running 13s, that he couldn't get right was so fucking cool :dumb:

It was cooler on Nitrous, I agree.

My guess is the insults to Tina last night did it this time. Back to miserable user for him. Maybe since Brain asked him to come back on FB he can tell us what went wrong this time? Someone must be really butt hurt this time to delete the threads.

My guess is the insults to Tina last night did it this time. Back to miserable user for him. Maybe since Brain asked him to come back on FB he can tell us what went wrong this time? Someone must be really butt hurt this time to delete the threads.

so we cant talk shit to the admins???

Had to give you guys something to complain about. What better way than giving you a small dose of Hal and taking it away. Now you can crave more and I can increase the prices.

You fucking crack dealer, I <3 u

Stop assuming guys. I let him back on without discussing it with other mods and admins. He's in a temporary miserable until I do it the right way. There's no butthurt or retaliation, just going through the motions. The threads were not deleted, you just can't see them yet.

Wait, now Hal is back, but temporarily banned? Hal posted a thread, and now I can't see it, but it isn't deleted? What is this bufoonery?

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on here?

Stop assuming guys

You have to understand that how this looks is much different than the story we are getting. Not like it's some big ass conspiracy or anything, but it does seem awful coincidental that Apache brought up Hal's parting shots to you, BC, and now the thread is nowhere to be seen.

Wait, now Hal is back, but temporarily banned? Hal posted a thread, and now I can't see it, but it isn't deleted? What is this bufoonery?

You have to understand that how this looks is much different than the story we are getting. Not like it's some big ass conspiracy or anything, but it does seem awful coincidental that Apache brought up Hal's parting shots to you, BC, and now the thread is nowhere to be seen.

CR needs to be better

So I say stop assuming as you up the ass u me to ludacris speed? I'm the one that let Hal back on :dumb:

Yup I banned him because Paul stood up for me. Makes sense

Also, no Hal was harmed in the making of his return. I warned him via facebook that he would probably be miserable by the morning and he understood. Then we kissed and looked deep into each others eyes and shaved each others beards before parting