Arnold Classic

2pointslow

No it's not healthy.

You're right, it only took eating 7-10k (clean) cals per day. Waking up all hours of the night to eat. Training 1-2 x per day 5-6 days per week. Spending about 1.5-2 hours in the gym in the off season and about 2-3 hours per day pre contest. I would guess they also spend about 200-300/wk just in meat alone. They also hold down a job, families and hobbies. Mind you it doesnt happen over night, 8-10 years of hard training and you have a very SLIM chance of making it anywhere in the sport.

Nope, didnt take much dedication at all.

THIS. Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't no one wanna lift no heavy ass weight

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there at 9am this morning and it was packed to the gills at that time. We left around 3pm. It was ok but no where near the free stuff as of years past. I was kinda dissapointed this year. Still got to meet some of the greats and I got to meet Lou Ferigno. My wife is doing that Jamie Eason 12 week program so she likes her as well.

Was there today with my cousins company that distributes most all those products (healthdesigns.com). We got to meet a lot of people including the conowner of Muscle Pharm. Health Designs thinks they will be the next big company to come up. They make great products and have a solid marketing strategy. Needless to say, for business purposes it was a great day. Not to mention I was able to see how hard I could squeeze (167lbs per square inch). Who else did the squeeze tester?

Was there today with my cousins company that distributes most all those products (healthdesigns.com). We got to meet a lot of people including the conowner of Muscle Pharm. Health Designs thinks they will be the next big company to come up. They make great products and have a solid marketing strategy. Needless to say, for business purposes it was a great day. Not to mention I was able to see how hard I could squeeze (167lbs per square inch). Who else did the squeeze tester?

I squeezed 168....come at me bro

+1. Only reason we went was to meet Jamie Easton. We waited In the bodybuilding.com line for >90 min only for her to have to leave for another appearance when we still had probably 1/4 of the line left. I could honestly care less about the free crap which is what moat were waiting for, to me it's about seeing the people that inspire you (even for a fatass like me). 2nd year in a row we've had basically the same experience too. Left disappointed.

Why dont you wrtie her a letter? With a story like that you can spend a day with her. Trust me.

My buddie is a puclisit for a lot of these people and they love the "real life" BS. He was working with Jay back when he was winning. Met him off season. Nice guy, but dumb as a box of rocks.

Pretty crazy today but not too bad. Only two pics worth showing.

The Ferrigno Still Ripped and giving me the death stare

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/photo.jpg

And Oh so sexy Carmen Elektra giving a sexy little pose.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/Elektra.jpg

I love MP supps.

I would really like to see some of these people one day, its really inspirational. As to 2pointslow hit the head on the nail ... lifting seriously if a lift style for many of us. So much dedication to keep the rough routines and then to stay motivated to it day in/out