Meanwhile in Toledo...

coltboostin

Thanks Ray. We were really looking forward to running Milan's OLS this year as we finally are starting to sort out our new combo but Jeff won't let us run with 2 power adders. They let 4 cyl run but not 6 cyl with nitrous. Given their low car count and the fact we'd be the only import, we were surprised they wouldn't update the rule package. Could you help us lobby them?

Right now the 6cylinder cars are allowed multiple power adders at 3100# in the renegade series OLS. Connely is a Dick It wont do me any good to talk to him we havent seen eye to eye a couple times at the NMCA events

http://www.renegaderacingassociation.com/tommy-cowle-outlaw-limited-street.html

There is another series at kil kare that I bet would let you run in OLS PM evil8 on this board

On a side note I saw Marks car on the scales last year and it was over #3600

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now the 6cylinder cars are allowed multiple power adders at 3100# in the renegade series OLS. Connely is a Dick It wont do me any good to talk to him we havent seen eye to eye a couple times at the NMCA events

http://www.renegaderacingassociation.com/tommy-cowle-outlaw-limited-street.html

There is another series at kil kare that I bet would let you run in OLS PM evil8 on this board

On a side note I saw Marks car on the scales last year and it was over #3600

Yea, we were hoping to be lazy and stay mostly local as Milan is 25 min from my shop. Jeff has always been pretty good to us f2f, but it struck me as odd that he hammered down on this rule recently with no data/reason to back it up. It's not like we're a tenth faster than the field.

I thought Renegade was mirroring their OLS rule package with Milan? So we'll check out Renegade and will make sure we're there if the AMC Boyz show up. Thompson is a questionable track though - I hit a goose at a TnT last year....

Yea, we were hoping to be lazy and stay mostly local as Milan is 25 min from my shop. Jeff has always been pretty good to us f2f, but it struck me as odd that he hammered down on this rule recently with no data/reason to back it up. It's not like we're a tenth faster than the field.

I thought Renegade was mirroring their OLS rule package with Milan? So we'll check out Renegade and will make sure we're there if the AMC Boyz show up. Thompson is a questionable track though - I hit a goose at a TnT last year....

The track is not as nice as Milan for sure. They have kept the rules close to Milans. The difference is I have a large influence with the renegade group. Im the webmaster and have worked with them on the rules before.

Thanks Ray. We were really looking forward to running Milan's OLS this year as we finally are starting to sort out our new combo but Jeff won't let us run with 2 power adders. They let 4 cyl run but not 6 cyl with nitrous. Given their low car count and the fact we'd be the only import, we were surprised they wouldn't update the rule package. Could you help us lobby them?

Is it just the Saturday races or the Friday Heads up series races?

The Friday series has 6 second cars in it... I can't see why you wouldn't be allowed in that one.