Drunk post

blurtoyou

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/blurtoyou/398477_10151334042220055_582310054_23048709_289778608_n.jpg

This is what phil sees on 270 when people drive right by him.

Oh and cordell, don't touch that camaro of your's. cause im coming for you this summer.

That is all.

This is not a troll-post, troll storytelling, or anything fake. Im having a hangover, so I'm not focused and a bit off, so Im sorry for the badly written text.

I consider myself as a totally normal straight guy, normal looking and so on. I met this shemale by a internet hook-up place. As a experimental guy I thought "what the hell, why not? then I've tried that too lol".

After a bit chatting, we exchange numbers and decide if we both so happens to be down town drinking, we could meet. I was thinking that this could be a plan B sort of thing, If Im not lucky with the girls :p

And as it turns out as usual, no luck with the girls on the dancefloor, and the shemale was downtown drinking with her .. his.. friends as well. We meet outside mcdonalds and I've only seen pictures on the datingsite, and she/he looks like the pictures. The shemale is from Thailand and he is like 5 foot and something and about 110lbs (55 kg). he looks like girl, a cute girl. With a total skinny frame, no fake tits though or I dont know actually.. cause he never took of his top and I didnt touch there.

Well anyways.. we grabbed a cab and got home to me.. I still live in the basement at my parents house. We got in to the bed and I was quite drunk. We started to make out and touch eachother. He touched my penis, and I touched his. My first thought was that his penis was very small and bent towards his belly. Probably 3,5 inches and thin. And then he starts to blow me off, wich was not bad. Then as a horny perverted guy as I am, and the fact that I havent wanked for a week ( for me that is a long time), I start to wank him off and blow him. And it was okey, never done it before though.. so all I did was try no to get my teeth scraping the dick.. but that was easy cause of his size lol. so I did sircular movements with my mouth. Did this for like 30 seconds.. and then he cums in my mouth. The semen did not taste as people say it taste, it tasted more sweetly flavour. Then he starts blowing me, Then I try to do him in the ass, but after 15 seconds or so, he says its to painful, so he starts blowing again but I dont cum cause im to drunk.

Next morning late on the day, its dark outside again.. and we havent done anything except for sleeping and I've had some food, taken a shower. We start again, he blows me off, and then I do him in rear again and cums in is mouth.

The weird:

It all was very weird and akward. The shemale acted as he had known me for years. For instance starts to clean up my place next morning. Using my mouthwash, and hangs around me like she's in love.. He constantly says that I'm fat, and calls me fatty. Something I would think so too if I where as skinny as him lol.

After the rear-end sex, it smelled shit in the room. And after the second time, when I picked up the used condom that he had thrown on the floor, it was full of shit. Now several hours later, I feel still it stinks like shit and condom smell. And my hands still smell condom, even though Ive washed them many times.

Now I feel a bit strange, some part of me is like "oh god what have i done.jpg", and the other part is like "Meh.. who gives a flying shit".

Im having hangover as mentioned.. All this happened last night and today, this is no bullshit.. I've used probably 1 hour to write this cause im so unfocused.. lol