Dynotune Motorsports Rocks!!

Hoblick

i had a tuning session today at Dynotune Motorsports.

I have known brian for a while now and he is a great guy, this is the first time i have had him tune a bike for me.

first pull was with the base LOR exhaust map, made 98.8RWHP

in the video you can see the mods done, and all that

final pull after his tune it made 103.7 RWHP

mad more torque too, but i cant remember off the top of my head, but its in the video

it was tuned with the Power Commander software.

brian did a awesome job, the throttle response is crisp, made more power than i thought it would, and no dead spots int he throttle at all.

i cant believe what a difference his tune made, truly unbelievable ... Thanks again Brian!

now everyone go get your bikes tuned form him.. youll thank him a 100 times over!

now a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37gc2OAjQmA

Edited by Hoblick

try it again i uploaded it a few minutes ago... im watching it on there right now though

saw it that time...im curious, your numbers seem a little low, is that typical for the r6? the reason i ask is that what ive seen for gsxr's stock they push anywhere between 100-110. i know there can be differences in dyno's tho

its an 04, from dynos ive seen , stock is right around 94rwhp - 99rwhp so seems on par to me

new R6's make around 110 modded that ive seen

ok. i do plan on having my bike tuned VERY soon so maybe ill pm brian and see if i can set up a time to do mine

saw it that time...im curious, your numbers seem a little low, is that typical for the r6? the reason i ask is that what ive seen for gsxr's stock they push anywhere between 100-110. i know there can be differences in dyno's tho

For an 04, that's pretty much the norm tuned in getting 100 or so... Could be more, but average.

Your numbers are more around what years you own like 06-08 ish... Stock.

Hey mako, my '03 636 totally stock got 104 on a dyno. I wonder what it would've made piped and mapped well.

I also would back Brians tuning skills.......He did a great job on the BlackOut 10r.....all I got to say is ....DAMN!!!!!!

Same 10R you've had, just all black now right?